Here are some resources you may find helpful to take care of your pet. And remember—the Uintah team is here for you.
After a veterinarian examines your pet, we will present our best treatment recommendations along with an estimate for services. For your convenience, we accept cash, local checks, and all major credit cards. If cost is an issue, please inquire about the following financing resources.
- CareCredit, a credit card exclusively for healthcare expenses
- VetBilling, a third-party payment plan
- Harley’s Hope Foundation, assistance with major veterinary care, behavioral training and emergency foster care
- PetAid Colorado, the charitable arm of the Colorado Veterinary Medical Association, it’s a community outreach program that provides reduced-cost care for the state’s pets in need
- Arc 90 Global Check, a short-term financing alternative to credit cards
Pet Health Insurance
Because accidents and illnesses are always unexpected, we are strong proponents of pet health insurance. There are many types of insurance available, including some that cover wellness and others that can be used in the event of illness or injury. We encourage you to research the options so your pet may always have access to the care they need, especially in an emergent situation. Here are a few plans to explore.